- The “Menjections” Trend: Injectables on the Rise Amongst Men
- Rising Stars in the World of Non-Invasive Plastic Surgery
- Ultherapy: Everything You Need to Know about the Latest Anti-Ageing Trend
- Did You Know You Can Create a More Feminine Neckline with Anti-wrinkle Injections?
- A Beginners Guide to Photo Facials
- follow us
Wedding Bells ringing ? There is always a something to do before you say I do ! Whether your wedding is a simple affair or something more formal, we have looked after many brides and realize it can be one of the biggest events in your life. Making time to create a customized treatment plan to take care of your skin and body concerns will give you relief and a schedule to follow.
It is important to not feel overwhelmed and enjoy the steps along the way. Our skin assessments are aimed at helping you to feel and looking like the best version of yourself. The 6, 3 and 1 month ahead plans below is a simple approach and achievable.
6 Months Ahead
Taking care of your skin health daily with good active ingredients such as antioxidants, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Lactic Acid and Fruit Enzymes all contribute to an improved and a much loved skin.
- Morning/night – Aspect Dr Mild Clean Facial Cleanser – calming, soothing and removes makeup
- Morning – an active serum with Vitamin C or pigmentation serum(Aspect Dr Active C Serum or Complete Pigment)
- Evening – an active serum Vitamin A based (Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus)
- Moisture – antioxidant based cream to improve cell function(Aspect Dr Resveratrol Cream)
- Eyes – a firming eye serum treating dark circles, fine lines & dehydration (Aspect Dr Eyelift)
- Sunscreen – protect, hydrate and antioxidant(Aspect Envirostat SPF30)
3 Months Ahead
Treating unwanted hair
Hair reduction with IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is a straight forward process. You will require a least 6 treatments spaced 6 weeks apart. So if you wish to start the underarms or bikini area it would be wise to start at least 3 to preferably 6 months before you wedding day (to achieve good clearance).
Body contouring & cellulite reduction
Able to address the arms, inner thighs, flanks, stomach or bottom the VelaShape II is an innovative and non-invasive procedure. As a skin tightening and cellulite treatment which is able to target both smaller (20 minutes) and larger (45 minutes) areas starting with a courses of 3 to 4 treatments. Introductory offer 50% off your first treatment.
Non Surgical Fat Reduction
CoolSculpting is the latest advancement in effective non-surgical fat reduction. The CoolSculpting procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without having the risk of surgery like liposuction and no downtime. It is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet and exercise resistant fat.
Resurface, improve texture and regain your facial glow
Vitamin A combined with lactic acid skin peels is our medium-depth peel which can dramatically reduce the appearance of ageing, dull skin and pigmentation. Each peel should be spaced 4 weeks apart, we recommend a minimum of 3 treatments.
IPL photo-rejuvenation uses an optimised light device to target unwanted facial vascular and pigmented lesions. As treated these lesions slowly disappear as your body’s natural healing process progresses.
One Month Ahead
Unwanted fine lines and wrinkles or facial enhancement
Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers should be addressed at least 4 weeks before your wedding day to ensure we have time to top up the area if necessary. This also allows time for the treatment to take full effect and settle in. The Medispa Institute is an Allergen gold status facility. This means that our medical professionals are anti-wrinkle injection experts. Find out more about the world’s most common non-surgical cosmetic procedure in our anti-wrinkle injection FAQ.